Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Follow Me

"Follow Me"
Two words that will change the course of your life forever. If you heed these words they will ruin you. You will be forever ruined for the cause of your new King. When you hear the voice of God everything changes in your life. Nothing will ever be the same again. Jesus comes and He calls you. You are presented with a choice; Continue life as it has always been, or enter into a new life that you have never known, and leave the life that you know. Life as you know it will never be the same. With God, when you "pay a price," you will get "change" back. When change comes, you can fight it or you can embrace it. Jesus called 12 men to change the world. Their lives were turned upside down, then they turned the world upside down. There must be a revolution inside you before there can be a revolution around you. God wants to change the world inside you so you can change the world around you. Are you willing to pay the price? Do whatever it takes. Pay any price, go where ever He calls you. It will cost you. It will be worth it. Hear the voice of the Lord. When He calls, you will know it.

Pilate therefore said to Him, "Are You a king then?" Jesus answered, "You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice." Jn 18:37

"For this cause I was born," Jesus said "to be a King and to bring truth." This was why He came, for this cause He was willing to die. What is your cause? What is your purpose? Are you willing to die for your cause? Are you willing to let go? God may choose to use what is in your hand, or He may ask you to give up what is in your hand and place something else there. There are those all around the world who are willing to die for their cause. There cause is not truth, but lies.

How do you measure your life and the success of your life? When you begin to live for the cause that you were created to fulfill, you may or may not become rich. You may or may not become famous, popular, cool. You will be full of righteousness, peace, and joy unspeakable. You will be fulfilled in doing what you were created to do.

Drink the cup of the Lord. Take the cup. See what He sees. Feel what He feels. In His cup there is suffering, there is fullness of joy, there is provision from heaven.

So what do you say to the call? Do you say "Wait?" Do you say, "Later?" Do you say, "Not now?" Do you say, "No" or do you say "Yes, Lord, I will come. I will follow?" Where ever you lead me, I will go. Whatever you say Lord, I will do. I will hear your voice. I will hear your call. I will go.

I will experience true life. Your lungs take in air. Your heart beats, but are you alive? Do you want to live? Living is fulfilling the purpose for which God created you. When He calls, answer. Say YES, LORD! Here I am. Use me.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete