Monday, August 3, 2009

Rumbling...

There is a rumbling….

Look at what Jesus did. Look at the disturbance that He caused and the aftermath that reverberated throughout the known world at that time. Now that was the work of the Holy Spirit through just one man and then 12. Now the question I ask is this: What kind of disturbance do you think would be caused by thousands or millions of people who lived and walked with the power and authority that Jesus did? I think we are about to find out…

People are tired of hearing about God and what He is able to do. They want to see and experience God for themselves. Don't just tell me about God and how great He is…Show me! Let me feel His grace. Let me experience His power. Let me know firsthand how deep and wide the Father's love is for me. Let me taste and see that the Lord is good.

Entire nations will be turned to serve a new King. The word is getting out! The church is breaking free from its walls. The sons and daughters of God that all creation has been longing for are being revealed. It's ABOUT TIME! The Kingdom of Heaven IS invading the kingdom of earth! As the Kingdom of Heaven invades earth, it brings with it the King and all His Kingdom represents and has to offer; salvation from destruction, complete healing, complete deliverance, the storehouse of Heaven.

Have you seen? Have you heard? Have you witnessed? Have you experienced the power of God being displayed all across the globe? Most importantly; Have you participated in bringing His Kingdom to this earth?

The lame walk, the blind see, the deaf hear, the dead are raised. We have gone from, "we will see it" to "we are seeing it;" from "someday" to "today!"

For the Kingdom of God is not in word but in power! (1 Corinth 4:20)

Jesus said "…anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works…" (Jn 14:12)

Holy Spirit, I invite you to come and not only be with me, but live in me, work thru me. Baptize me. Immerse me in You. May I be filled to overflowing. Let Your presence be evident to all who are near me. Let Your gifts be manifested in me. Let Your power flow thru me. Here am I Lord, use me!

No comments:

Post a Comment